Hello,

I'm an employee at Winnipeg Transit, and we're trying to get our data
out to as many open databases as possible, including OSM. I realize that
OSM doesn't have the ability to handle timetable-level transit data like
say, Google, it does have bus stops that are annotated with route
numbers and amenity information. So, I was curious whether anybody has
any objections or advice before I attempt to import our bus stop data
(including roughly 5000 bus stops) into OSM, using a tool like GO_Sync
(http://code.google.com/p/gtfs-osm-sync/)? Our data includes stop names,
routes, and the lat/lng of the stop accurate to within a metre.

Thanks,

Doug