Yup, your also part of the OpenStreetMap Community :-)

With thanks to Natural Resources Canada, and Land Information
Ontario... All trails which are in these 2 databases will make their
way into OpenStreetMap Database.
... they do not get 'dropped in' or 'injected into the map' (Like
CommonMap Does) .. but rather, it gets used as a tool to be slowely
placed into the database, manually.
... and exact source attribution and tags like 'reference ID number'
do not get added, because other sources of trail collecting are used.
These sources have a higher 'importance value' than the 2 governments
data.

.... Me, along with a whole bunch of others, are waiting for
OpenStreetMap licence to officially change over.

Richard, would it be appropriate to direct 'outsiders' like me, over
to CommonMap's 'community'? That way, discussions will remain on
topic.

Cheers,
Sam