Hi all,

First, the routing apps we are being using for two days is pretty useful,
I've been able to make many corrections to the road network I uploaded in
the area for connection/one way errors.

However, I need advises on another topic...

I'm uploading Canvec around Canada/US boundary and I try to get a clean
result both side. The area I'm working on have the US-Canadian boundary
defined by a small river.  The river has changed his course over the years
and neither the Canvec boundary nor the OSM boundary fit with the river
anymore.

Updating the river raises many questions.

I worked a lot of time updating the river that was mapped as an area.  The
job is not finished  yet and I wonder if replacing it with a simple way
tagged waterway=river would be acceptable ? - The potential replacing way is
already uploaded.

What do we do with the boundary?  Keep the OSM untouched? Displace the
boundary over the river? Any comments or suggestions

Have a look

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.0371&lon=-71.4813&zoom=14&layers=M

Daniel