From: Adam Dunn [mailto:dunna...@gmail.com]
Sent: March 18, 2011 14:19
To: Bégin, Daniel
Subject: Woods along Canvec Borders

When importing Canvec data within a single NTS tile (092H05.x.x), the border
between sub-tiles lines up and matches very well. It's a simple task to merge
nodes along the border and join ways/areas if necessary.

Doing a border between NTS tiles (092Hx) doesn't tend to work out as well.
Sometimes it seems to be okay, but sometimes it looks like there's a serious
mismatch.

In attached screenshot, you can see how natural=wood appears to mismatch from
092H05.3.3 (left of screen) to 092H06.0.0 (right). I don't think it's a bug in
how JOSM drawing fills polygons either.

Both of those tiles are Canvec 7, downloaded within the past month.

Ideas?

Adam