And it is done.

I have reverted all his changesets from June 5th and 6th, so the great
swaths of Ottawa that were removed should be back. The revert changesets
clearly indicate the changeset being reverted and the reason for the
reversion. (You can find the list on my edits page at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Keeper%20of%20Maps/edits)

Now to bed...

  --G