On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 10:57 PM, James A. Treacy <tre...@debian.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 07:07:37PM -0700, Adam Dunn wrote:
>> I've done a cursory examination of the Oshawa Harbour, and it would
>> appear that there are two ways defining the water's edge:
>> 1.) a PGS Coastline import, which is tagged as natural=coastline,
>> 2.) a Canvec import, which is tagged as natural=water, and is part of
>> a multipolygon relation, tagged with natural=water.

I have been trying to clean up the coastline by getting rid of the
natural=water ways and cleaning up the natural=coastline ways (which
are terribly inaccurate). I only got as far as Port Hope I believe
before stopping.

Which marshes did I accidentally delete? They could probably be put
back in by loading the appropriate CanVec files.