Metrotown would work for me, but I can't speak for alexz or mbiker, the two
mappers who I know are in the tri-cities. I am actually not aware of any
mappers south of the Fraser.

Metrotown itself looks decently mapped but it looks like a lot more could be
mapped in the surrounding area.

I commute between New West and either Richmond or UBC on weekdays, so pretty
much anywhere in the Lower Mainland is an option for me.