In the link you sent it does render, but not at lower zoom levels.
I've manually set the tiles to "dirty" (see here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_Map#Mapnik_tile_rendering )
and that has fixed the issue (you might have to reload with Ctrl-F5 to
get rid of the cached image)
Best,
 Harald.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Connors, Bernie (SNB)
<bernie.conn...@snb.ca> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>                 Killarney Lake straddles the boundary of two Canvec tiles.
>  The Canvec imports were completed by another user.  Quite a while ago I
> merged the two lake polygons to form one single polygon.  Everything looks
> fine in Potlatch but it does not render as a lake:
>

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.0162889957428&lon=-66.62632137537&zoom=17
>

>                 Can somebody explain to me what I did wrong?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bernie.
>
> --
>
> Bernie Connors
>
> New Maryland, NB
>
> bernie.conn...@unb.ca

Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x199DC50F