Andrew,

I cc to Nicolas Gariepy from NRCan. Nicolas should be able to indicate what
NRCan want us to validate when they put these fixme on Canvec files. It is
probably to validate if this locality exist or not.

For example, looking at one of the canvec edits you did recently, I see Fishers
Glen locality (node=1873510264) at the end of Fishers Glen rd, near Fishers
Creek.
Pierre