James,

I told you early this morning that I did some work repairing the Stratchona
boundary relation. And I asked you to validate. But I forgot to save the result
of the edit. I later try to tell you but we had power failure around here. And
Sandy is not around yet.  After that, I saw on the history that you updated
boundary limits for Stratchcona.  There was a misundersanting and it his hard
to collaborate this way.

Your Changeset 13686414 comments indicates :Rejoined section of common boundary
between Edmonton and Strathcona County to relation defining Strathcona County.
I see that Stratchcona relation is now complete.

But there is mess around Edmonton boundary relation that also need to be fixed.
There are two sets of boundaries for Edmonton, one set stated as city limits,
one stated as county limits. Plus there are overlapping ways defining both. And
the western boundary is slightly different for both.

Below I provide you information about Edmonton boundaries and I will let you
take care of it.

Edmonton County - incomplete polygon, no relation
ways have tags bondary=limits and admin_level=6

Edmonton city limits
- incomplete polygon, no relation
way have tag boundary=civil and place=city
Pierre