Hi Paul

Hi refer to the Import list to be more precise.

For the translation, my contact at  city of Montreal is telling me that they
are preparing an english translation but this is not yet available.

Below is my own translation of  4.1 and 4.2

Pierre

4.0 Source Indication

4.1 You must include and maintain the following notice on your copies,
modifications, translations and distributions of data:

     Contains data reproduced, modified, translated or distributed "as is" with
permission of the City of Montreal.

4.2 If a product contains value-added data, you must include the following
opinion on this product:

     This product contains licensed data given "as is" in accordance with the
license agreement for the use of data from the City of Montreal. The granting
of the license is not an endorsement of the product by the City of Montreal.