Well I am going to start my first project of adding buildings since being
introduced to MapCraft the other day by another user DaCor who also has a nice
diary entry regarding MapCraft [
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/DaCor/diary>
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/DaCor/diary].

The goal of this cake is to outline any buildings that would have a civic
address but feel free to add any others if you wish.

The cake is spliced up South of Fort Street and East of Foul Bay Rd (I'll be
moving North when this project is completed, but we'll see how long this one
takes first!). It consists of 305 splices, that was a project and a half to do
itself!

Feel free to help out, just head over to  <http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/240>
http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/240 and claim your slice and start mapping! If
you do help out please comment your commits with "
<http://mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/240> mapcraft.nanodesu.ru/pie/240" no quotes.
We'll use this to track the commits and see if we can make a nifty animation
afterwards.

Maybe afterwards we can use  <http://www.maposmatic.org/>
http://www.maposmatic.org/ to print off a map booklet and see the fruits of our
labour!

Regards,
Tim (SperoShiroPetto)

G+ Community: OpenStreetMap – Vancouver Island

Post: https://plus.google.com/101502024872797268469/posts/PP6hPky8qjn