On Mon, 27 May 2013, Colin McGregor wrote:

I was looking at the Toronto, ON entry in the OSM wiki :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toronto .

Some of the material is out of date... Any thoughts as to how best to
fix things?

Just do it, it's a low edit volume wiki page if people don't like your edits the worst that will happen is a revert.

I've deleted the 'Progress' section since it don't see a lot of benefit in it. The events section could be updated. Are there any good updated city wiki-pages that would be a good basis?

A lot of the wiki pages in Canada could use cleanup

Steve

Thanks.

Colin McGregor