On 2013-06-12 22:16, Immanuel Giulea wrote:
> There is now a website:
> http://www.osmtl.org/

Strange, thanks for that information. It also redirects to
http://www.openstreetmap-montreal.org/

Immanuel and I met *today* at a local event (open data, Québec/Montréal
ouvert), apparently the above was launched in public by Guillaume Pratte
(who organized a couple of events recently and is on this list AFAIK).

I suppose he put together that site, the events he organized lately are
there, but there is no contact information. I wish we had know about
this, IMO it would belong at openstreetmap.ca - also in light of the
recent discussion about domains/website for OSM Canada. :(

> The picnic idea is great. We should involve the local group organizers.

Yes, I suppose this means you're volunteering? :)

I am meeting Immanuel tomorrow again at another local event, so we'll
get back to the list with more details soon.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez