Took a look at the node you've placed - looks good. Not often you get to
create a city on the map - especially in Canada. Took a quick check through
the history of changes in the area and couldn't see when the original city
point was deleted. Likely a mistake on someones part - if the original was
similar to the suburb to the northwest, then it could have been the
alteration of a landuse polygon.