Hi Folks,

Thanks so much for the great feedback!

Update:
- I've removed the mention of postcode collection. I'm not sure of the
legal aspect of collection as raised in an earlier thread.
- Add several priority areas to help focus the mapping.
- The generated tiles are the smallest the task manager will provide
through the interface. There is an option to further split the tiles when a
task is selected for editing. When you click "Start Mapping", underneath
the drop down for editor of choice is "Task to big? Split". Click this to
subdivide the tile further.

Really excited for this:) Again, thanks for your feedback and help!

Have a great afternoon!

Cheers,

Richard

------
Please note:
I only check email a few times during business hours.

Richard Burcher

613-799-4240

Twitter:   @richardburcher
Blog:       www.richardburcher.com