It looks like all Target stores will close on April 12. I encourage
everyone to help change the Target in your area to shop=vacant, add
shop=vacant Targets that are missing from OSM, update the wiki, and
change the shop=vacant Target in your area to something else if
something else replaces it. See
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Target>.

Also a reminder that those Future Shop stores that will become Best
Buys (generally most stores that are far from an existing Best Buy)
will reopen on Saturday, April 4, 2015. All other stores will close
permanently and may be replaced with another store. Please help update
former Future Shops in your area. I have already changed every Future
Shop which is in OSM to shop=vacant. See
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Future Shop>.