From: kevinfarru...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 08:24:25 -0400
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Ref tags in Ontario
To: jfd...@hotmail.com
CC: rickmastfa...@hotmail.com; talk-ca@openstreetmap.org

(Sorry I have to re-email this Daniel - I thought I pressed reply all :P)

It was discussed in February in this thread:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2015-February/006404.html

Andrewpmk
 (almost entirely him) and I reversed all of the ON prefixes to the
400-Series highways, but provincial highways and regional/county roads
still retain their prefixes.  Personally I don't think there should be
any prefix for rendering or navigation purposes, but I guess it depends
on whether you think county or regional road prefixes should be there
for navigation or rendering purposes.
-Kevin (Kevo)-Kevin Farrugia
kevinfarru...@gmail.com