I would think it's the parts that give them the power to revoke the license
to use the data at any time. For it to be used in OSM, it has to be
essentially surrendered to the map. When I joined two years ago, one of the
stipulations was to specifically accept the licensing agreement of OSM
which effectively had me surrender any and all edits to OSM. It would
reserve the right to maintain, modify, delete and otherwise use any
information that I inputted as their own. Which makes complete sense, else
if I were to become vindictive, I could try to "revoke" my license and they
would have to remove my edits, which is difficult and potentially damaging.

Specifically, as Steward mentioned, Ottawa has the reserved the right of
cancellation of access to the data:

*The City may, in its sole discretion, cancel or suspend your access to the
datasets without notice and for any reason, including anything which the
City, in its sole discretion, believes is a breach of these Terms of Use or
is otherwise unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of cancellation or
suspension, you will no longer be authorized to use or reproduce these
datasets, and the City may use any means possible to enforce its decision.
Such cancellation or suspension will not affect any person who has received
the datasets from you and who is otherwise in compliance with these Terms
of Use.*

Basically, they can revoke the access and OSM will be forced to comply,
removing the data and, as a result, any edits made that were based off that
data. The other problem is the Liability clause. If they feel the use was a
breach, then they may sue, indemnifying OSM and making it open to
litigation. We, as users, don't have the right to do that.