We don't have a venue yet. One of our members is looking into several
options that we we'll select from but definitely open to suggestions. At
this point, free or a minimum cost would be ideal. We'd like to see grow
this into a more regular occurring event.

Cheers,

Richard

------
Please note:
I only check email a few times during business hours.

Richard Burcher

613-799-4240

Twitter:   @richardburcher
Blog:       www.richardburcher.com