Thank Andrew,
I should have confused Carleton Place with another area :-)
Daniel

From: Adam Martin [mailto:s.adam.mar...@gmail.com]
Sent: November-23-15 14:26
To: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Unusual activity?

Agreed Andrew. Drawing in the land use ourselves takes more time, but is far
superior in terms of quality.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Andrew MacKinnon
<andrew...@gmail.com<mailto:andrew...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Adam Martin
<s.adam.mar...@gmail.com<mailto:s.adam.mar...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> There does appear to be a new gap in that area. Perhaps someone is working
> on it in JOSM and is going to be re-making the landuse polygons in the area.

The area around Carleton Place has looked like that for a long time.
Canvec landuse was never imported there. If someone wants to fix this
then go ahead but I consider repairing broken Canvec data to be a low
priority right now.