From: Adam Martin [mailto:s.adam.mar...@gmail.com]
Sent: April-20-16 11:05 AM
To: Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) <bjenk.ellef...@canada.ca>
Cc: talk-ca@openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] New Project

OSM is community driven so you've basically come to the right place to propose
projects for Canada. If the project proposes some sort of change to the
structure of OSM itself, it would need to be brought before the Board of the
Foundation (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation for more
information on that).
I assume that, being that this is Statistics Canada, changes to the structure
are not the goal, just some sort of improvement on the map data in Canada. If
that is the case, give us the summary of what you wish to do and we will
certainly try to help where possible.
Adam

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN)