From: Kevin Farrugia [mailto:kevinfarru...@gmail.com]
Sent: April-21-16 12:00 PM
To: Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN) <bjenk.ellef...@canada.ca>
Cc: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap <talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] New project update

Hi Bjenk,

What type of information are you looking to add about buildings? Some data
belongs in OSM while other attributes might be extraneous. Other people on this
list will also add their opinion on this issue I'm sure. If it's something
being done en masse, it's always best to take an abundance of caution to not
upset people at the errors that might crop up.

If you'd like to break work down into smaller chunks, there are tasking
managers available (including a Canada specific one) that help out with manual
tasks.

-Kevin
On Apr 21, 2016 11:37 AM, "Ellefsen, Bjenk (STATCAN)"