I'm not so sure of how much value this is.  HOT doesn't activate until it
gets a request from the ground for that reason.  If it does then we get two
tile systems over the same area.

Fort McMurray almost certainly has a City GIS system that has details of
every building, Ottawa certainly does.  The roads and highways are also
available in CANVEC for firefighters etc.

Cheerio John