HI Bernie, someone contacted me off list. I am working to coordinate. Just
got off the phone with the CanVost liaison to learn more first.

There is satellite imagery but the licenses are not ideal (yet).

CanVOST - Canadian Virtual Operations Support Team.

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherle...@gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson