Hi, I'm a foreign mapper from Italy who ran into a note [1] in Canada and I'd like you to have a look at that and see what do you guys think about it, given that you are the landlord here.

Searching for "Northumberland Strait" in OSM gives back almost ten results of which just one is in the middle of the strait, the remaining 6 or 7 seems randomly placed into the Strait area. My doubt is: wouldn't be possible (or more correct) to create a relation including every square mile of the Strait, as it is happening for cities, lakes,...? Does the Strait size is a problem?

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/note/219629

Thanks for your time

Best regards

Marco