Translation:
Good day

The contributor "silentmapping" has seemed to have destroyed the relation
"Route verte 8" 15 days ago (Modification Changeset: 40809369).

I have written to him to know if he has the intention of recreating it.

Is it possible to revert? I'm not familiar with doing so and not
confortable in doing so.

Thank you

Claude

> Bonjour,
>
> Le contributeur “silentmapping” semble avoir détruit la relation Route
> verte 8 il y a 15 jours (Groupe de modifications : 40809369).
>
> Je viens de lui écrire pour savoir s’il a l’intention de la recréer.
>
> Est-il possible de faire un revert? J’avoue ne pas être à l’aise avec
> cette procédure.
> Merci,
>
> Claude

外に遊びに行こう!