On 8/17/2016 3:44 PM, Laura O'Grady wrote:
I recently exchanged messages via OSM with a "robot mapper" who did a bunch of
imports in my areas. I asked this person some questions about their edits, pointed out
some errors and invited them to present their work at a local OSM meeting. After a few
exchanges I received no further response.

I don't know what recourse there is for this (imports gone astray

The first step is reaching out to them by changeset comments or other means, which you've tried. If this fails and they are non-responsive or you can't resolve the issue you can escalate it to the Data Working Group by emailing d...@osmfoundation.org. We have some additional tools we can use.

Paul Norman
For the Data Working Group