I'm currently adding a fairly large number of amenities, POIs, etc. into OSM in
a newly developed neighbourhood near where I live. I used a GPS to photograph
the location of these entities and am using the "import pictures into sequence"
feature on the File menu in JOSM.

For those not familiar with this feature the pictures appear on the map with a
triangle symbol and a green line connecting the sequence in which the photos
were entered into JOSM.

My first import was some photos of park benches. After upload I added some
photos of fire hydrants. But the park bench photos and green connecting line
were still there. So I closed and opened JOSM, reloaded the tiles for the area
I'm working on but it still didn't purge it. So I continued on, added and
uploaded the fire hydrants and then added some waste baskets. The problem is my
work space is now cluttered with all three. It's getting hard to sort
everything out and I have more entries to make.

TL;DR How do you remove one entry of "import pictures in sequence" after
completing and uploading edits?

Any suggestions? I'm using the most recent version of JOSM.

Thanks.

Laura

-
Laura O'Grady