On 2016-09-01 06:43 PM, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> A correct example link is http://maproulette.org/map/342/362184 rather
> than the one in my previous message. Due to a bug in either MapRoulette
> or Leaflet you would need to zoom out 1 level to see the map context.

Yeah, I'm getting no background unless I zoom out quite a bit. Also,
don't forget that we're the True North Strong & Free from Decent Aerial
Imagery, so most of these are hidden in a couple of fuzzy pixels.

Also, what's with the red "You are somewhere on earth" popup? That
either needs to be useful or not there. Pick one.

Also, please select the way when you're opening iD for editing.

Geobase WMS has the NRN (National Road Network) with road names:
<http://ows.geobase.ca/wms/geobase_en?service=wms&request=GetCapabilities&version=1.1.1>

There are a whole bunch of other fun OGL-CA licensed things from the
Canadian goverment. We have a Leaflet tile server, apparently:
<http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/earth-sciences/geography/topographic-information/free-data-geogratis/geogratis-web-services/17216>

 Stewart