Hey all,

I'm the person at Peel that works with GIS data and posts data up to the
open data site so I can probably answer most questions that might come up.

1) I can look into having some sort of change or special case of the
licence for OSM if it is a show stopper, but the bureaucracy can move very
slowly so it's nice avoiding it when possible ;). I'm not sure what the
process would be for changes so I can't say what timelines would be like,
either.

I'll be at mappy hour next week after my couple month hiatus so no need to
invite anyone special. :)

Kevin