Thanks!

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser

On 3/7/2017 12:14 PM, Alan Richards wrote:
From what I've seen so far, the opinion seems to be that the OGL-BC devived licenses like this one require a statement about the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This was done for the City of Vancouver license, and I've just recently recieved an update from the City of New Westminster along the same lines. They were very happy to adjust it after I contacted them though.

"Data available in the blah blah blah datasets location of the City of New Westminster's Open Data site under the following location: http://opendata.newwestcity.ca/datasets <http://opendata.newwestcity.ca/datasets> is released in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of British Columbia."

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Stewart C. Russell <scr...@gmail.com <mailto:scr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On 2017-03-05 09:44 PM, Brent Fraser wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    >   I've had a request to improve the stream and trail data around
    Gibsons
    <http://www.scrd.ca/data-download>). Their license
    > (http://www.scrd.ca/scrd_disclaimer
    <http://www.scrd.ca/scrd_disclaimer>) permits this

    In addition to James's link, you'd need to have the SCRD licence
    approved by the Licensing Working Group. Takes a couple of months.
    I see
    a glaring error in the text: they copypasta'd North Van's licence, but
    didn't find and replace properly, leaving the attribution as “Contains
    information licensed under the Open Government Licence - North
    Vancouver.”

     Stewart