Hi List,

The wiki has guidance for the situation where a restriction applies throughout
an entire jurisdiction:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction

"When a particular turn restriction is _the default_ for a given jurisdiction
_and_ is _not signed don't map them_. It is much better to ensure that routing
engines embody the regional rule rather than mapping every occurrence as a turn
restriction..."

Do you think that the wiki applies to the situation under discussion in BC?

Cheers
Julian Loke