Hello all,

I already asked that question in the past but I still have the issue.

Objective:  To have an operational OSM server.

Last Thursday September 21st I populate my PostGIS database using the following
command:

osm2pgsql --create --slim --flat-nodes /data/osm/pgload/flat_nodes.bin \
         -C 27000 --number-processes 8 --hstore --keep-coastlines \
         --style /data/osm/openstreetmap-carto-3.2.0/openstreetmap-carto.style \
         --multi-geometry /data/osm/new_planet-latest.osm.pbf

This morning I verified the slippymap and I can see correctly all the Great
Lakes.

So I applied the daily updates on the data using osmosis.   Once completed,
everything looks good EXCEPT that there is no more water on Great Lakes except
Lac Érié and Ontario for ALL ZOOM LEVELS. Superior Lake, Michigan and Huron
just disappeared!

I am really stuck and need help....

Could it be related to the stylesheet I am using?   Which stylesheet do you
recommend me to use if you think it can be related?

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Michel