Can't speak for the rest of the country as such, but I do know that the
imagery quality in Newfoundland is rather poor. Recognizing building shapes
would technically work, but the result would be poorly aligned boxes, not
accurate house shapes. We also do not have a local working group as far as
I am aware so any importation would need to be brought to the whole list or
such a group created.