On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Jonathan Brown <jonab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Keith. I’m in the same predicament. The OSM community tell me that it
> may be possible, but not in the short run. We are using the BC2020i
> framework for our March 29 event that Durham Region’s Open Data folks are
> hosting. One idea is to have the students add trees to OSM. For
> accessibility, you should see what Clifford Snow is doing with
> postsecondary students from the the Taskar Centre
> <https://tcat.cs.washington.edu/>.
>

> I want to clear up any misconception. I'm not leading the accessibility
mapping effort with the Taskar Center. I've assisted with some meetups and
early help on their proposed sidewalk schema. Nick Bolton, PhD candidate,
is doing much of the work along with the director of the Taskar Center and
a number of grad students.

They are doing important work that should be adapted by communities across
the globe.

Clifford
--
@osm_seattle