depends if you are using chrome or not, seems like a mixed content error(tm
is http and osm is https) chrome now blocks mixed content.

Last time I tried to enable HTTPS on TM2 it broke syncing with JOSM as it
would try to open up a self signed cert(not accepted by default) on port
8112 with no errors or feedback. So I either brake ID boundaries or
JOSM(unless a user knows how to accept cert)