Thanks for providing this great service for the Lower Mainland for so long
Paul! It's been an invaluable resource for mapping in the area.

I would note that Richmond still does not have very good imagery from any
provider. BC Mosaic is far clearer and has better angles, but as you
mentioned, it's getting quite outdated in some areas of heavy construction.
I suppose this is more a fault of Richmond City not opening up any of their
orthophoto data. I've been tending to use ESRI or Bing to compare what's
actually on the ground, but fall back to BC Mosaic for fine detail if
possible.

Alarobric