I'm forwarding this on.
I attended their event last month. It was a great event and they get a lot of new mappers adding data.

I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that we are hosting our next public Missing Maps mapathon on Wednesday, September 26th at the MSF Canada office (551 Adelaide St W), and to extend an invitation again to you and your meetup group. The mapathon will be hosted by MSF staff and include discussion about the area we will be mapping again. It is still free to attend, and we will be providing
pizza and refreshments.

For all the details do check out and share the Eventbrite page.

https://september-mapathon.eventbrite.ca [meet.meetup.com]­

Once again, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, otherwise we hope to see you there!

Best,

Gaby