From: "OSM Volunteer stevea" <stevea...@softworkers.com>
To: "john whelan" <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>, "talk-ca"
<talk-ca@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:54:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Talk-ca] Dartmouthmapmaker

Being as gentle (though not local) as I can be, I continue to assert that our
wiki for BC2020 in general and
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Canada/Building_Canada_2020#The_data_that_could_be_mapped
 as a specific section IN that wiki (calling attention to these tags, with
hundreds of potential values):

building
man_made
addr
start_date
entrance
amenity
and others

might prove very helpful starting points. Often the simple act of reading OSM's
built-in wiki documentation is one of the best, if not THE best starting point.
Of course, talk- mailing lists, our forum and many other sources of
advice/documentation/help are available, too.

Regards.
SteveA
California