On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 12:13, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us> wrote:
> A MAPS.ME user added 66 attractions [1] in a changeset that included
> Vancouver, Montreal and Vermont. While I visit Vancouver I'm not familiar
> with any of them. I left a changeset comment that has been replied to in the
> last 16 hours. Another user suggested reverting them.
>
> Can someone local check if this is a valid edit?
>
> [1] https://osmcha.mapbox.com/changesets/70165015

Most of the tourist=attraction are miscategorized. Some might be worth
recovering and retagging/amending existing tagging
(https://osm.org/node/6468310098, https://osm.org/node/6468319685,
https://osm.org/node/6468310088, or https://osm.org/node/6468310090 if
it's not in wrong location due to maps.me placing it in the middle of
the way), some probably not (https://osm.org/node/6468310096,
https://osm.org/node/6468287086), some duplicate existing tagging
(https://osm.org/node/6468287094).

So basically like most of other maps.me edits.

--Jarek