It is good to point out how OpenCycleMap (OCM) displays both infrastructure and
routes (lcn, rcn, ncn, icn).  Seeing how infrastructure is displayed (e.g.
cycleway=lane shows blue casing on a highway) and how a route relation turns
into colors on the map are subtle, different.  Just as slightly different as
are how OSM tags infrastructure (highway=cycleway, cycleway=lane,
bicycle=yes...) and how we build route relations to stitch them into routes.
OSM "lets us" have mismatches here, but it is much nicer when it is put
together as it should be put together.  Tag infrastructure, tag routes, they
are different things in the map and they should be put together sensibly.

I believe creating four route=bicycle relations tagged network=lcn and name=*
(a ref tag will get you up to three alphanumerics as the value, displayed as a
shield at wider zooms...) is an excellent next step here.  If they are loops (I
don't know them) then having them look like a butterfly or whatever is neat.
Real loops in real life?  Look, they are really there in our map.  Geography is
so pretty.

This layer (OCM, Cycle Map) can refresh tiles in a day or two, a week or two or
a month or two, rendering is not predictable and is at various zoom levels at
different schedules.  This makes it interesting.

Stitch 'em in.  Have fun.  Build a pretty network, especially if real life has
one.

SteveA