Hi,

The "WikiProject" prefixes have already been removed from pages related to the Canada mapping project. You can find the Canada mapping project page here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada

Some cities in Canada have pages with special names. For example, "Canada:British Columbia:Vancouver", instead of just "Vancouver" [1]. It would be better to use the name of the city, as indicated by the wiki conventions for place pages.  For example, Québec [2].

I have not renamed these pages with special names because I'd need to ask you first. Is that okay?

Thank you for your collaboration.

Greetings from Spain.

Regards,

Daniel