Canada Post is a Crown Corporation so it kind of operates in its own world
even though it's subsidised and owned by the government. I don't think the
open government directive applied across all Crown ABCs but to the civil
service portion.

We're not doing an import of post offices in the actual sense so it may be
okay.

I think this is also a little different since Canada Post doesn't make
money selling the location of their offices like they do postal codes so
chances are they wouldn't target this as an issue.

-------
Kevin