The Bing road detect API (magicshop.cloudapp.net) is an experimental
service bing has announced. It can automatically derive street vector
data from Bing aerial imagery. Given a start and end point, the
service will perform image processing to attempt to recognise the
position of a road, and return vector data for it. (Vectorisation)
This a process which OpenStreetMap mappers do manually quite a lot,
and so the service could potentially be a big time saver when it comes
to that particular type of mapping. An important thing to note
however, is that this "sketching" of aerial imagery is only one type
of mapping, and the more efficient we are at doing it, the more like
an automated import it becomes. For best results we should try to
combine it with other mapping techniques, and think about ways of
building a community of local on-the-ground mappers.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bing_road_detect_API
--
Por favor, no me envíe documentos con extensiones .doc, .docx, .xls,
.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .mdb, mdbx