Ahoj!
My name is Michael and i am living in Hamburg, Germany.
Sorry for writing english on your list, but my czech is just good enough for
order a beer, and that's it.  Hopefully you can give me some hints anyway.
In September i will have a one week stay in Prague and therefor i'm
looking for some informations because since my last visit 35 years ago maybe
a few things have changed... ;)
As a OSMian i would like to navigate through the city with a OSM map on my
garmin device. Which card you would recommend, routable and with a nice POI
collection?
Although i have a Internet connection in my hotel, i think it is a good idea
to know, where in the city some free and trusted wifi hotspots to find. So
if you have some recommendations for me it would be great.
Mnohokrát děkuji a zdravím z Hamburku
Michael