Dne 12.11.2017 v 19:46 Tobias Zwick napsal(a):
> So that is why I would like to ask you whether adding any housenumbers
> on building outlines) should be disabled for your country in the app.
> Ideally, the linked wiki should be updated to reflect the decision made.

I agree that you can disable housenumbers for Czechia. When I am using
StreetComplete and it is asking me about the
housenumber is is because:
* the housenumber is not put inside of the building area and is just slightly
off. This is because the centroid from
government has incorrect GPS data. In this case (90% of houses without
housenumber) adding new number is wrong. The
correct way is just to move point with housenumber inside of the area of
building.
* the house does not have housenumber because it is, in fact, part of the
building (garage, barn, etc.)

Mirek

P.S. Thank you for StreetComplete. It is the awesome tool.