> I meant nobody is bulk maintaining the denotation=cluster tag: that bot has
> not run in nearly four years.

It will not be run again, at least the results will not be uploaded again
;-)
There have been a lot of discussions around this.

The way I understood the denotation=cluster tag was that it was intended as
kind of fixme (apart from telling that a tree was likely not a landmark or
monument), and that it should have been coverted into something more
verbose like "avenue" or "urban". Not sure what should be set for clustered
trees outside of settlements, my stance would be: nothing.

cheers,
Martin