Le 26/04/2015 12:40, Simon Poole a écrit :
Am 26.04.2015 um 11:50 schrieb Frédéric Rodrigo:
Hi,

We have finish the coverage of Germany by Osmose QA.

Osmose QA is a Quality Assurance tool. It detects and reports errors
based on more than 200 rulesets.

The major issue with osmose is that it invokes the notion of being
authoritative when it is not, and by that motivates mappers to fix
things (well actually break them) which are simply false positives.

This is mainly a language issue in that you keep on using "error" all
over the place instead of "potential issue" or whatever that is not such
an absolute.

It's the first time I hear this argument. But we can evol on this, it's not a problem for me.

Nevertheless we try to only show issues when there is no problem with the definition of what it may be. We already remove rules cause of this, or disable some specifically for country of different local mapping usage.

Regards.