(Sorry about posting in English)

I have a Garmin 60CSx under warranty that recently broke, see
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/%C3%86var%20Arnfj%C3%B6r%C3%B0%20Bjarmason/diary/6799
for how.

It was bought at a subsidiary of Garmin Europe in Iceland and the
Icelandic company has informed me that Garmin has worldwide warranty
and that I can claim my warranty in Germany if I provide proof of
purchase.

Is there an official Garmin store in Berlin where I could bring the
device for servicing? The only address I see at garmin.de is this:

http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/site/de/kontakt_de/

Which is in München.

I don't know how this generally works in Germany but in Iceland pretty
much everyone that sells a Garmin device has a service contract with
Garmin Iceland. Perhaps I could bring the device to some nonofficial
Garmin store in Berlin and they would then send it for repair at the
manufacturer?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!